This blog is for you if you don’t know how to log out of the League of Legends or don’t know how to log out of other servers like Fortnite. If you are trying to sign out of the League, it means that someone else in your family has your account and doesn’t realize who they are.
Typically, a child will get a new phone or PC and keep their old account login because they’ve memorized the password. However, this is a problem when they start playing League independently without knowing that someone else has hijacked their account…
Steps to Log Out of League of Legends
1) Go into the main menu and click a “Log Out.”
2) If you do not see a Logout button, go to your Account Management page.
3) Click on the “Accounts” tab.
4) Select which account you are trying to log out of. You can find this under the Account
Management header in the upper right corner. You will have to scroll down to find this option if it is hidden among others.
Why You Should Log Out of League of Legends?
There are countless reasons to log out. If you have a shared computer, like a library or school computer, or one that everyone in your house uses, you should ALWAYS log out after each use. Here are the most common reasons why you should:
1) You have an old account and forgot to change the password on it. If someone else gets their hands on your credentials, they will be able to do anything they want, from buying champions, skins, or RP to trying to delete everything in your account permanently.
2) Someone dumps their significant other and takes all of their stuff. I’m not joking… this happens.
3) You have a shared computer with family members or roommates, and a fight starts. Just imagine how unpleasant it is to have the fallout of that on your account…
4) you’re sharing with underage friends. They will likely log on as you without the password since nothing is stopping them from doing so.
We hope this article about how to log out of the League of Legends is helpful to you. Do share this article on social media if you found it useful for you in any manner. Please stay connected with us for future updates.